We thought this day was appropriate because it does include a bit of cleaning
On the second Monday in February it is the national ‘clean out your computer day’.
The idea is that you make time to clean out your computer.
All computers should be organized and cleaned up on a regular basis. This includes deleting old files and mostly clutter. We tend to store old emails(spam), documents and photos on our hard drive when they have long been on another media or platform that does that for us (think Dropbox / OneDrive … etc.). Often we also store duplicate files that we don’t need. Old programs also often create a lot of clutter, so make sure you are using the latest versions of programs and operating systems.
Over time, files and programs that are not used on your PC clog memory and cause confusion when retrieving and using other data. They can also slow down your computer.
How to #CleanOutYourComputerDay:
- Review the current files and programs on your computers.
- If you work in an office, encourage colleagues to do the same.
- Organize your files and folders.
- Review your emails and delete any that you no longer need.
- Delete unwanted files.
- Remove duplicate files.
- Delete old files and programs that are not being used.
- Update the programs you use.
Have fun cleaning up on the national #CleanOutYourComputerDay
And of course, for cleaning your office or business, you can always come to us.
Request a free quote directly?
Or call us on 03 369 25 37 for an appointment!