Cleaning Hero (Male/Female)
Are you our cleaning hero?
ELBIO wants you!
Due to the current growth of the company, we are permanently looking for staff to join our team.
You are mainly responsible for the daily cleaning of our customers’ buildings and do this according to the rules of the art.
We expect some flexibility, but of course you will get something in return.
(Do not expect a different schedule every week, but it can happen that you have to jump in somewhere)
- Someone who wants to grow.
- You have a neat appearance.
- You have a driving license B.
- You preferably have experience in cleaning.
You are motivated and able to work independently.
- You are stress resistant and can work at a good pace.
- You speak and understand Dutch well.
- You speak and understand basic English.
You are discrete, polite and social in dealing with the customer and his employees.
- You are reliable and punctual.
- You live in the region.
Job related skills
- Cleaning of floors and furniture
- Cleaning dust, sorting waste and emptying garbage cans
- Completing follow-up documents (timetable, location, etc.) and informing those concerned about deviations
- Cleaning and maintaining cleaning equipment
- Ventilating and airing the premises
Cleaning toilets and kitchens
- Replenishing towel and soap dispensers
- Prepare cleaning products and
- equipment Demarcating
After a period of 6 months you will get a permanent contract.
You get a company car, which you can also use partly privately.
Fair remuneration and extra-legal benefits.
How to apply?
Does this job appeal to you?
Send your CV by mail to: email@example.com